This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Named Allocated GP

From April 2015 all practices are required to provide their patients with a named GP who will have overall responsibility for the care and support that the surgery provides to them.

The allocated named GP will have overall responsibility for the care and support that our surgery provides to you. This does not prevent you from seeing any GP in the practice as you currently do. 

You do not need to take any further action. If you wish to be told the name of your named GP, please ask the receptionists when you are next in the surgery. 

If you are unhappy with the named doctor allocated to you and have a genuine concern that this doctor will not be best placed to undertake the responsibilities assigned; then you can ask to be reallocated to another doctor.


From 1st April 2013 anyone wishing to make a complaint about a health care related matter will have the choice of making this direct to Lisle Court Medical Centre or to


NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT. Telephone 0300 311 2233 or email

If you wish to write to the practice please address the complaint to our Complaints Manager (Practice Manager), or any of the Doctors. If you wish to complain verbally please contact the Practice Manager or our Head Receptionist to arrange an appointment.   

If NHS England considers it is appropriate for them to deal with the complaint they will notify the complainant and the practice, and handle the complaint.

If it is appropriate for the complaint to be handled by the practice and the complainant consents to this, the practice will handle the complaint. The complaint cannot then be referred to NHS England for further investigation.

If your complaint involves more than one organisation we will work closely together in order to provide the complaint with a single response.

If you are not happy with the outcome, you can seek an Independent Review by contacting the Health Service Ombudsman. 

To seek an Independent Review write to Health Service Ombudsman.

The contact details are:
Complaints telephone number; 0345 015 4033
Fax number: 0300 061 4000

Or write to:      
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower

A full copy of our Complaints Policy is available upon request 


Independent help and support is available from the NHS Complaints Advocacy on 0300 456 2370 or Please clink the link below for a leaflet  17_NHS_POhWER_Complaints_Advocacy_Warwickshire_2013.pdf



We are always looking at ways to improve our service so any helpful suggestions should be sent to our Practice Manager 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website